Extraordinary security measures COVID-19
If customers feel uncertain or unsafe due to COVID-19, tickets can be changed or cancelled by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org up to 2 hours before the start of the performance.
Safety distance when moving around
Limited seating for safety
Staggered entry and exit
Different entry and exit doors
Only use the seat allocated
Special cleaning, disinfection and ventilation measures
Cloakroom service closed
Protective screens in box offices
Ticket cancellation and changes for reasons of uncertainty and insecurity
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Hands must be disinfected using the gel dispensers available at the Theatre entrances.
- Keep a safe distance when moving through the foyers and entrances.
- Limited seating for safety. Seats will be available in pairs, with an empty seat on the right and on the left.
- Staggered entry and exit. Follow the instructions of TNC staff.
- Different doors are used for entering and exiting the auditoriums.
- Only the allocated seat must be occupied.
- Thorough cleaning service during performances.
- Daily disinfection of the auditoriums and constant ventilation of areas.
- Informative signing (informative posters and floor stickers).
- Cloakroom service closed.
- Protection screens in the box offices.
- Paperless (digital programmes, digital tickets for mobile, etc.).
- If customers feel uncertain or unsafe due to COVID-19, tickets can be changed or cancelled by sending an email to email@example.com up to 2 hours before the start of the performance.
- Warning: people with COVID-19 symptoms or who have been in contact with someone infected are not allowed on the premises. We call for personal responsibility.